Friday, November 22, 2013

WOOT FIRST DRAFT COMPLETE! The Prince Charming Search is ALMOST ready for FIRST ROUND of Beta Reads

Beta readers get ready the first draft of "The Prince Charming Search" is complete and almost ready to be sent to you and my editor. I need to conduct one rough edit to clean up some things that resulted in typing to fast.


Beta readers are you ready for round 1?!

RAIDEN AND TAI are being Published on Amazon, Smashwords, and in Paperback on MAY 8th, 2014. I will go into detail with you on reading sch. when you message me.

Hey world Tai here,
Amanda wanted me to swing by and say something about The Prince Charming Search the first book for Raiden and I. Having no clue what to say I begged her to not make me do this but she insisted that I need to build up my strength and courage for book 2. I can tell you that statement scares the shit out of me. She promises I'll understand why soon. Anyhow I guess I can say this Raiden might come across as a real jackass and A bit arrogant but he really is a sweetheart. Oh yea one more announcement Amanda wants me to make after the ending of The Prince Charming Search you will find the synopsis for book 2 the final book for Raiden and I The Happily Ever After Search. The book will be out in late summer early fall and book 3 in the series Their Heart Search Raiden and I will make guest appearances but it will be all about Raiden's best friend Bethany and my ex Jordan should be juicy. Being told that will be out late fall early winter. 
Okay she is saying I can be done now so signing off ~Tai


No comments:

Post a Comment