Friday, November 8, 2013

Welcome To My Blog

 
 
This will now be your go to place for Book News
 
First for those that don't know me I am Amanda Kay. I am a Paranormal/Fantasy New Adult Romance Author
 
 
Current Books:
Right Now you can purchase Seek and Find (Faith and Trust #1) on
 
What is the Faith and Trust Series?
It is a 3 book Novella Series, Book 1: Colt & Harper (Seek and Find), Book 2: Ozzie & Rebecca (Finding Ozzie), Book 3: Peter & Forest (Seeking Neverland)
 
Release Dates:
Seek and Find: 10-31-13
Finding Ozzie: 2-14-14
Seeking Neverland: 4-10-14 (But Might Release in March)
 
I plan on Self-publishing any Novella I write
 
Other Novella in the Works
Through Hansel's Eyes: Dec. 2014
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am actively writing my first full length Novel
 
The Prince Charming Search
 
(and I am seeking a publisher for it and it's companion novel )
 
The Happily Ever After Search
 
THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE WHO IS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH TAI AND RAIDEN THEY ARE GETTING TWO BOOKS!
 
 
Some Teasers with more to come, On Tuesday tune in here, FB, and Twitter for big news regarding The Prince Charming Search
 


 
 
I have several other things in the works so stay tuned!
 
~Amanda Kay~


No comments:

Post a Comment