Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my supporters, Family and Friends. I love you all.

Some quick Thanksgiving Announcements

Faith and Trust: Release Day 4-10-14

Swag Packs will be put together in Feb.

All formatted just have to finish up Peter and Forest's Story, Re-edit Seek and Find which is with a beta reader and then get my editor's notes on Finding Ozzie (We will be doing a Beta read for the whole book, I will be including bloggers who have already read Seek and Find because I will be interested in your opinions on the whole novel)

Seek and Find will no longer be available for individual sale on 4-10-14

The Prince Charming Search: Release Day 5-8-14 (Can't wait to hear back from beta readers on this and get my editor's notes on it)
Again Thank you for your Support I am so thankful to all of you.



~AMANDA KAY~


No comments:

Post a Comment