Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Calling Bloggers and Fellow Authors!!! The Prince Charming Search ~The Search Series #1~ BETA READ

Do you want to Beta Read "The Prince Charming Search"?
 
BLOGGERS HERE IS WHAT I NEED
 
3 to 5 bloggers willing to read a rough edit version of The Prince Charming Search and make notes (such as grammar, spelling mistakes, places where content seems odd or out of place or just doesn't make sense)
 
Willing to then read an ARC after edits are complete and write up a review for release day.
 
(So I need you to be able to read it twice) (I want this book to come to as close to perfection as possible)
 
Copy 1: The Version Sent to My Editor (a quick rough edit to catch as many mistakes as a can before I send it to my editor)
 
Copy 2: ARC (potentially minor edits to still be completed prior to publishing, but pretty much final copy)
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS HERE IS WHAT I NEED
 
2 to 3 Authors willing to give me their honest opinion as this isn't like my novella series this is the first book in my first full length series. (Makes notes if you catch mistakes or if something seems strange)
 
Copy: The Version Sent to my Editor (so mistakes will be present)
 
Please Comment on the FB Post this is linked to if interested or here on this blog. I will contact everyone once I know who is Beta Reading.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This book is scheduled for Release on May 8th so I would need this first copy back by Feb. 1st so I can begin final edits for ARCs to go out in April
 
Thank You in advance
~AMANDA KAY~
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment