Sunday, December 8, 2013

Faith and Trust Monday

It's MONDAY!!!! 

A Few announcements first and then 
NOT ONE, BUT TWO TEASERS FROM MY GUYS
OZZIE & PETER

Beta Read Sign-ups going on now first come first serve looking for about two to three more 

SIGN-UP TODAY: Name, Email, and BETA READ F&T Need to be in the form 
Beta Files should hopefully be going out no later than the first week of Jan. and should be read by the first week of Feb. and returned with notes and opinions. (My email is a_balser@yahoo.com) 

I am working on more swag items for giveaways which I am hoping to start by Feb. as long as I have hit 1000 Facebook Likes so spread the word. 

GOODREADS LINK FOR FAITH AND TRUST (Are You Adding It To Your TBR List?)

One LAST ANNOUNCEMENT:
Part One: Seek and Find (Colt and Harper's Story) (The Werewolf) THE BEGINNING
~Will Have Two Scenes From REBECCA'S POV~

Part Two: Finding Ozzie (Ozzie and Rebecca's Story) (The Wizard) THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CURSES REVEALED ~Will Have One Scene From HARPER'S POV, and One From COLT'S POV~

Part Three: Seeking Neverland (Peter and Forest's Story) (The Fairy) THE FINAL GAME
~Will Have Two Scenes From OZZIE'S POV~

YAY or NAY? GOOD IDEA or BAD IDEA? Let me Know on the FB Post This BLOG POST is in. 

Teaser Time!

Part 2: Finding Ozzie
Ozzie & Rebecca (The Wizard)
THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CURSES REVEALED

Ozzie & Peter 
"I know I have a lot to explain dude." Ozzie hated being on the defensive, but the truth was for the better part of their friendship he had been keeping a major secret from the person he considered a brother.
"I should say so. Let's start with how you randomly appeared in front of me earlier." He spit the words at Ozzie. He wasn't messing around he was pissed.
"I found out when we were thirteen that I was wizard." Peter's eyes widened.
"You never showed any signs of having powers Ozzie, what the hell?" The truth was his dad had been training him, but his mother begged him to continue living a normal life. His mother told him that his father would one day go after him.
"Mom wanted me to live a normal life, dad had other ideas." Ozzie sighed.
Peter sat down and scrubbed his hands over his face, "I get man we all have secrets."
"What the hell does that mean Peter?"
Peter shook him off, "I knew Bree was an evil witch I thought she had some hold on your dad, but now I'm thinking that's not the case."


Part 3: Seeking Neverland 
Peter & Forest (The Fairy)
THE FINAL GAME

Ozzie & Peter
"Get your stupid ass in here." Ozzie snapped as he opened the door.
Peter hung his head and shoved his hands into his pockets. He was prepared for the lecture from Ozzie. "Let me have it Ozzie." Peter sighed.
"What the fuck man this was your second chance with a girl I now know you never stopped loving?"
"I don't want to play Bree's game. I don't want to drag Forest into this craziness." Ozzie nodded.
"It's too late. Time to suck it up dude, it's your turn." Ozzie scolded.
"But..." Ozzie shook him off.
"There are no buts man. You want Forest this is the price. We can find a way to make this the end Peter. I promise you if you can just believe have faith and trust this will be her final game." Peter shook his head.


COMING APRIL 10, 2014
~Amanda Kay~

No comments:

Post a Comment